Monday, May 2, 2011

South Indian Food in New Delhi




Date        : April, 10, 2011
Occasion : Ankush's birthday
Venue      : Coveted Sarvana Bhawan
Feeling     : Exaltation
Wait Time: Half an hour

After so many days of giving up hope, today I was pretty sure that I would eat out at Sarvana bhawana and I made it. Fortunately. Ankush has been staying here in Delhi and has yet never been to the place so, it was a big thing for him. I had been waiting to have good south Indian food for the past 6 months so, it was amazing for me as well.


Well, we started with Sweet Dahi vada. Does it not look delicious? It indeed was. we then ordered Utthapam and a Dosa. These were also good as usual.

Once again Sarvana Bhavan earns my appreciation for serving the kind of south Indian they do. It is wonderful and lingering.



Once you go there, you can;t help going the next time no later. I strogly recommend it to all south Indian Food lovers staying in Delhi.

Submitted by: Plattershare

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest Posts