Monday, March 21, 2011

Aromas of China



Country*:India
State*: Haryana
City*: Gurgaon
Place *: Ambience Mall
Any Landmark: Third Floor
Famous for*: Chinese buffet (Momos)
Food Type *: Chinese
Outlet type*: Retaurant
Avg food cost per person Rs.*: 475
Home Delivery*: No
Timings: 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.

I generally go there in the afternoon for the buffet and I assure you that it is amazing. It is worth whatever it costs. 


They have got everything from vegetarian to non vegetarian food. The sweet dishes they serve is amazing. I am in love with the ambience there, however, I don't like the music. May be I don't have the taste and nerves for chinese music.


I specifically recommend you to try noodles and momos there. It is a treat for all those souls who have ever craved for authentic chinese and have not really felt good after trying it somewhere.


Honest confession is that I started liking chinese once I had chinese here. So, all those who love chinese and their friends cant stand it, please treat them here and bless me forever.


Go, try and cherish the experience.

Submitted by*: Soniya Ranga

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest Posts